Monday, February 11, 2008

Question 3

The main argument is that people in power are not demanding enough of the public to change our impact on the earth. Therefore, the biggest environmental problem is the way politicians and environmentalists are addressing environmental change.

I think his argument makes a lot of sense. I do believe these little things people advocate are not enough to make an impact on the environment. Its an issue that hasn't been really been brought up. I definitely think more action is needed and that its not going to come from people. I think it needs to come from environmentalists and politicians, mainly people in power.

However, I think advocating small lifestyle changes is a good thing, I think it raises awareness for our consumption problem. I just think its not enough to rely solely on that.

No comments: